A trade exhibition and poster display will be held in OR Tambo 1 and the foyer.
To maximise delegate exposure to the exhibition:
- All lunches/ teas/coffees will be served at various points in the exhibition area
- The opening cocktail party for delegates and exhibitors will be held in the exhibition area
- Exhibitors will be permitted to invite their customers, who will not attend the Congress, to view the exhibition free of charge on the Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd September after the afternoon tea break.
- The cost of the stands is R21 000 (exclusive of VAT)
- The cost of stand 8 and 8A is R31 000 (exclusive of VAT)
- The stand price includes:
- 2m x 2m shell scheme
- Fascia with company name and stand number
- 1x table and 2 x chairs
- 2x spotlights behind fascia board
- 1x plug point
- General exhibition hall security service
- Daily cleaning of the public areas
- Two exhibitor registrations per 4 square metre stand
- Tea, coffee and a light lunch daily
* There is no discount on the stand cost if the exhibitor does not use the shell scheme
|Sunday 1 September||Build Up||10h00 – 17h00|
|Opening Cocktail||18h00 – onwards|
|Monday 2 September||Conference||08h00 – 17h00|
|Tuesday 3 September||Conference||08h00 – 17h00|
|Wednesday 4 September||Conference||08h00 – 15h30|
|Break Down||16h00 – onwards|
CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION ORGANISERS
Turners Conferences & Conventions (Pty) Ltd
Telephone: +27 (0) 31 368 8000
The following rules & regulations apply for OR Tambo – Birchwood Hotel
- All custom stands higher than 2.5. require a structural engineer COC.
- Shell schemes are at a basic height of 2.5m.
- No cutting, grinding or welding of stands is to take place inside of the venue, all of this must be done outside at the loading area.
- If painting is to be done, a drop sheet must be used. Damage to the carpet will be charged.
- All power requirements must be requested from the electrical supplier if building a custom built stand, before arrival.
- Custom built stands must send a render to the conference organiser.
- All exhibitors are to wear some sort of identification at all times.
- Birchwood Hotel have an onsite recycle plant. All waste will be taken there
- No waste is be “ laying around” as it becomes a hazard.
- All cables must be taped down and neatened.
- No smoking in the venue.
- No cooking in the venue.
- Electrical equipment & ladders will be inspected by the safety officers, if they are deemed unsafe they will be confiscated until “contractor “ leaves
- Contractors / stand builders must also wear some sort of identification at all times.
- Contractors / stand builders must come through gate 3, they will be searched exiting the property.