Please contact Lethisha at the PCO for any queries – Lethishah@turnersconferences.co.za
Please use the following grading criteria when reviewing the abstracts assigned to you:
If you think that the abstract is in the wrong category please note this in the comment box.
We ask that you also take into consideration the type of abstract that has been submitted (oral or poster) and if you feel that the abstract should be considered for an alternative presentation method then please note this in the comment box.
If you have any concerns about the abstract, or if you think it is particularly newsworthy or important, please also indicate this in the comment box.
Please also advise if you have any conflicts of interest.
Reviewing Deadline: 15 April 2019
Abstract Submission Topics
- Food Safety, Control and Regulation
- Food Security, Nutrition and Well Being
- Consumers in the 21st century: Trends
- Functional Foods
- Convenience Food
- Innovation in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Sensory and Consumer Science
- Environmental Sustainability and Waste Management
- Novel and Emerging Technologies in Food and Beverages
- Foodomics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and the food industry
- Food Packaging
- Shelf life of food and prevention of losses
- Food Chemistry and Analysis
- Food Microbiology
- What is new in meat, dairy, fruit & vegetables, cereals and legume, fats and oils science?
- Water in the Food Industry
- Crisis Management and Product Recalls