Date: 4th September
Time: 11:15 -12:00
Today’s consumer is more proactive than ever about their health & wellness. They demand more information about what is in their foods, beverages and supplements and they expect products to help meet their individual health & wellness needs. In this session, we’ll discuss the growing functional food, beverage and dietary supplement markets and how innovating with functional ingredients can meet the needs of today’s consumers.
- Market growth of functional food/beverage & dietary supplements.
- Consumer trends/drivers that are propelling growth.
- The key benefits consumers want (immune health, digestive health, protein/
- Kerry ingredients that address these benefits (Wellmune®, GanedenBC30®, ProDiem & Ultranor proteins.
- Role of branded ingredients in establishing consumer trust.
Meeting the proactive health & wellness consumer’s needs through functional ingredients.
Speaker: Brian Nevin
Speaker’s affiliation (Institution / Company)
Brian Nevin is the senior business development lead for Kerry’s Applied Health & Nutrition business in Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa region. In this capacity, Brian is responsible for the growth of Kerry’s branded functional ingredients, Wellmune & GanedenBC30, proteins & enzymes portfolios, and pharma ingredients. Brian has been with Kerry for more than 9 years with a long-term focus on pharma and functional ingredients. Brian received his degree from Halton College in the UK and currently resides in Bangkok.